Commitment to Quality
Environmental Quality, Inc. (EQI) is a multi-disciplined environmental contractor that provides a broad spectrum of services to local, state and federal governments and private clients. EQI has gained peer recognition for our extensive experience in environmental issues and commitment to quality from project planning through completion.
For each and every project, EQI adheres to stringent quality assurance and quality control protocols that are applicable, relevant, and appropriate for the success of the assignment. The development and implementation of project specific Standard Operating Procedures coupled with staff training are routine at EQI and ensure consistent superior performance and results.
Since its founding in 1990, EQI has consistently provided high quality environmental services to a growing list of clients. We have successfully teamed with major consulting firms, engineering firms, law firms, private landowners, utilities, and financial institutions.
As a leading environmental contractor, the high quality of EQI’s work is evidenced by a steady flow of repeat business. Our clients continue to entrust EQI with increasingly complex and challenging projects. Our goal is to continue to provide our clients with scientifically valid, environmentally sound, state-of-the-art services in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Our dedication to practical, cost-effective solutions has built our strong reputation for technical excellence, highest quality outcomes, and diversity of skills to meet our clients’ needs. We are committed to providing optimal solutions to today’s challenges across the nation and around the world and to preparing for tomorrow’s environmental trends.
EQI recognizes that the ability to develop and implement solutions to complex environmental problems often requires the collaboration of specialists. For each project, we assemble an experienced team of professionals with experience and expertise in disciplines necessary to address the specific challenges of the project at hand. Our in- house resources include professional geologists, hydrogeologists, ecologists, biologists, environmental scientists, and environmental engineers. EQI Associates, who are respected professionals in their own fields, also join specific EQI project teams on a contractual basis. Our professional staff is supported by experienced technical team members who are well-trained in all aspects of applicable, relevant and appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), quality assurance protocols, and chain of custody documentation procedures.
Our professional staff offers expertise in comprehensive project management, current scientific developments, standard operating procedures and protocols, and environmental quality assurance/quality control applications. We have the in-depth experience necessary to provide fast, cost-effective solutions to environmental issues.
Environmental Quality, Inc. (EQI) brings professionalism, technical knowledge, experience, and flexibility to every project, large or small. Our project teams routinely address a variety of environment-related challenges. EQI's environmental services include:
- Natural Resources Inventory and Assessment
- Wetland Delineation, Planning, Mitigation, and Monitoring
- Wetland, Coastal, and Upland Habitat Restoration, Enhancement, and Preservation
- Exotic and Nuisance Vegetation Removal
- Land Use Planning
- Greenway Evaluation, Planning & Design
- Water Resources Development, Monitoring, Treatment, and Management
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Remediation Oversight
- Petroleum & Hazardous Waste Determination, Remediation and Disposal
- Groundwater and Surface Water Sampling & Monitoring
- Soil, Sediment, and Benthic Sampling
- Environmental Sampling & Monitoring
- Deep Well Installation
- Groundwater Monitoring Well Installation, Monitoring and Closure
- Construction and Development of New Public Water Wells
- Groundwater Flow Determination and Analysis
Public Outreach / Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution/Project Management
- Environmental/Conservation Education & Training
- Ecotourism Planning & Management
Hydrogeologic / Meteorologic Monitoring
- Automated Weather & Water Quality Station Data Collection & Maintenance
- RF telemetry & CR10X Communications
- Rainfall, Photoradiation, Wind Speed, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure Real-Time Data Collection & Verification
- Sensor Installation
Regulatory Compliance Assurance
- Permitting and Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- ISO 14001 Conformance Program Development
- Environmental Education and Training
CERTIFIED WOMAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
Environmental Quality, Inc. is certified as a Woman-Owned Small Business Enterprise. Additional certifications include:
- Small Business Administration Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- State of Florida Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Florida Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- South Florida Water Management District Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Palm Beach County, Florida Small/Woman Business Enterprise (S/WBE) & Consultants Competitive Negotiation Act (CCNA)
- City of West Palm Beach, Florida Small Business Enterprise (SBE) & Consultants Competitive Negotiation Act (CCNA)
- Palm Beach County School District - Certified Small Business Contractor
- EQI is a registered vendor in: U.S. Government System for Award Management (SAM)
If you have questions or comments for Environmental Quality, Inc., please call us at (561) 575-6778